Sunday, November 25, 2012

Este`e Lauder All Day Lipstick Shade Cafe Latte



Este`e Lauder All Day Lipstick Shade Cafe Latte- This product is one of my favorite lipsticks that I own. I apologize that I don't have a swatch of it to show you, I just wanted to get this post up because its been so long, though I will get up a picture of a swatch of this as soon as possible! Back to the review! I'm not sure this actually lasts all day, though the color is amazing and will last me a fair amount of time. Because I don't have a swatch to show you it will be difficult explaining how gorgeous the color is but I will try my best. It looks like the color of a latte but has like little gold shimmers in it as well. Now in my opinion I'm not the person who can pull off a bright red lipstick and personally think I can only pull off a few colors, nude being one of them. This is darker than nude though, sort of in between brown and nude but it suits my skin tone very well and I am really enjoying using this. The only thing I wish could be better is the amount of moisture. When I put this on I always like to put on a thin layer of chap stick first so my lips aren't dry. For me this is really important because I feel like this lipstick does not moisturize my lips as much as I would like it to which is disappointing to me but the color is so gorgeous that I quickly get over it. So if you are more for color and don't care about moisture then I think you will love this lipstick but if moisture is a necessity for you then I reccomend you try another lipstick. I would like to add that I was only able to find this on Amazon and it is very expensive, especially for a lipstick and I can't remember what I purchased this for but here is the link anyway.
Where to buy this: http://www.amazon.com/Estee-Lauder-Double-Place-Lipstick/dp/B000 WIIMAU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353908341&sr=8-2&keywords=estee+lauder+all+day+lipstick+cafe+latte

1 comment:

  1. amazing review :)
    this lipstick seems perfect!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete